This is the toughest and strongest large sized heavy duty Scrubber Dryer around. Aside from the fact that it is an impressive Pedestrian machine to look at, the Factory Cat Magnum 34C/TD gives you a huge 34” Cylinder brush scrub deck with Traction Drive. This machine therefore has two massive independently rotating 34” cylinder brushes which are powered by quality USA motors.
The brush pressure can be adjusted to exert a massive downwards pressure on the floor, making this machine one of the most powerful in the world. The cylinder brush deck allows you to pre-sweep where disc Scrubber Dryer machines don’t. This works by the rolling brushes being able to sweep and collect small debris into a collection tray behind the brush deck. So you can sweep, scrub and dry in a single pass with this machine. The traction drive means that the size of the machine is more difficult to handle then smaller machines and propelling the machine forward and backwards is effortless. The additional castor also means the machine is very stable and is incredibly easy to turn tightly, providing excellent manoeuvrability for this floor cleaning machine.
This is probably the largest cylinder Pedestrian machine available in todays market, giving you huge cleaning productivity without the extra cost of moving up to Ride-On Scrubber Dryers.
The Factory Cat Magnum 342 Cylinder machine with traction drive includes a huge range of features:
- Huge choice of cleaning pads for all manner of floor cleaning applications including concrete polishing
- 'Central Command II' Energy Managment System
- All steel, 3/16" | 5mm | 7ga, powder coated frame that supports all weight
- 30-gallon Solution with 'Site Tube' level indicator and integrated drain hose
- 30-gallon Recovery tank with 1.5" diameter drain hose with flow control
- 650 watt, three-stage vacuum motor
- 2" recovery drain hose that permits controlled discharge
- Hinged steel jaws on disk units and poly rollers protect scrub deck and walls
- Heavy-duty, Curved squeegee with 4-sided rear blade
- Disk scrub motors: (2) 0.75hp / 200 rpm
- Cylindrical scrub motors: Two powerful 34": Dual 1.0 hp motors
- 245 AH Trojan battery pack and Automatic, 25 amp - 110-v / 60 Hz charger
- Powerful variable speed forward/reverse traction drive. All gear drive unit
- Dynamic braking, stops unit automatically when 'drive' button is released
- High Traction - Pneumatic Drive Tyres and HD Caster Wheels
- L.C.D. readout for trouble shooting with diagnostic codes
- L.C.D. readout for solution flow, brush pressure, vacuum & battery gauge
- L.C.D. readout for (4) hour meters (key switch, scrubbing, transport, vac)
- 500 lb. Actuator / Auto brush pressure control, from 0 to 250lbs.
- Operator's Manual and parts book
- Stainless Steel fasteners
- Key Switch