GREENER, CLEANER, SMARTER. The Nilfisk CS7000 reinvents an entire class of equipment by reducing total cost of ownership - including operation, labour and maintenance, whilst effectively increasing fuel economy and runtime efficiency. Now the most economical solution is also the most ecological.
Available in three variants: LPG-Hybrid, Diesel-Hybrid and ePower Battery. The CS7000 delivers unparalleled performance - replacing power-hungry, high-maintenance hydraulic systems with efficient, state-of-the-art Electric Drive Technology. Whichever model you choose, the CS7000 delivers the lowest cost of ownership and the most suitable cleaning solution in its class.
Dedicated sweeping and scrubbing functions with one-pass cleaning keeps debris dry, without introducing scrub solution into the debris hopper. This provides operators and equipment owners with increased productivity and reduced maintenance.
The CS7000 dispels the complexity and high maintenance of hydraulic systems that power conventional combination machines. We've eliminated large hydraulic reservoirs, filters and oil coolers as well as 98% of the leak-prone hydraulic hoses, pumps, motors and valves. Hydraulic drives have been replaced with an intelligent system of electronically controlled, low maintenance electric drives. This technology shift will save the average owner a great deal by reducing maintenance costs.
- UNIQUE: First Hybrid combination machine. 30% less fuel consumption, fuel costs and emission levels. Long run time on battery variant.
- INNOVATIVE: Retractable offset deck and breakaway squeegee. New generation filtration system, variable filter shaking mechanism. DustGuard™.
- EASY TO USE AND SERVICE: One Touch™, Max Access™, No Tools™. More efficient service, extreme commonality among platforms.
- GREEN: Hybrid technology and Ecoflex™.
- NEW AND UNIQUE OPTIONS OFFERING: Heated water 55 °C, High-pressure. washer 150 bar.