MH PE/DE is a comprehensive range of petrol and diesel powered hot water models for professional use in areas where electrical source is not available. Models can also typically draw water from tanks, wells or rivers giving a high level of use autonomy. MH PE/DE are thus ideal solutions for hot water cleaning in construction and industrial segments, or by contract cleaners or public authorities.
MH PE/DE exists in both mobile or trailer-mountable units and offer high efficiency, low cleaning costs and ease of use. A wide range of pump versions exist - either with direct drive or with belt drive of the pumps. All machines offer efficient and low cost water heating with the EcoPower boiler system.
- Petrol: Honda GX390
- Diesel: Yanmar L100
- EcoPower boiler with > 92% efficiency with reduced running costs
- Slow running pumps either by belt drive or by direct gear reduction
- Integrated fuel tank
- Easy to use control panel
- Ergo accessory concept
- Honda petrol motors, Yanmar or Mitsubishi diesel engines
- Mobile units or trailer mounted
- Easy transport by forklift truck
- Low pump oil safety function
- Easy oil drain from pump and motor reduce maintenance costs
- Max. Inlet temperature 40°C