The Factory Cat Magnum floor cleaning machine truly is one of the largest walk behind machines available on the global market. It is the biggest machine before moving into the ride-on category, in fact the Magnum machine is as large as some micro and compact ride on scrubber dryers.
The 34D/TD version has a massive 34" scrub path, made up of two 17" discs brushes; these can either be fitted with a nylon disc brush or a range of floor cleaning, buffing and stripping pads. The machine can also be set up to polish concrete floors and maintain concrete polished floors. It is a battery machine and has a voltage rating of 24V. You can get around 4 to 5 hours of run time from this machine on a full charge. The TD stands for traction drive which means the Magnum 34D/TD can move forwards by simply pressing a touch button to effortlessly operate the machine - ensuring easy use and no operator fatigue from trying to handle this heavy equipment. The machine also has an independent reverse switch, to move the machine backwards - also with minimal effort.
The machine is available with extras such as an onboard jet spray and vac wand attachment for hard-to-reach areas and detail cleaning of flooring edges. You can also opt for higher speed motors with dual speed switch to change between scrubbing and buffing speeds.
The Factory Cat Magnum 34" Disc Traction Drive Scrubber Dryer has many features and benefits for industrial floor cleaning, including:
- Wide choice of pads for stripping, cleaning and even diamond polishing floors
- Powder coated incredibly tough and durable steel frame
- 30-gallon Solution with 'Site Tube' level indicator and integrated drain hose
- 30-gallon Recovery tank with 1.5" diameter drain hose with flow control
- One of the strongtest and most powerful vacumms at 650 watt, with three-stages for instantly drying floors.
- 2" recovery drain hose that permits controlled discharge.
- Hinged steel jaws on disk units and poly rollers protect scrub deck and walls.
- Heavy-duty, Curved squeegee with 4-sided rear blade
- Disk scrub motors: (2) 0.75hp / 200 rpm
- 245 AH Trojan battery pack and Automatic, 25 amp - 110-v / 60 Hz charger
- Powerful variable speed forward/reverse traction drive. All gear drive unit.
- Dynamic braking, stops unit automatically when "drive" button is released.
- High Traction - Pneumatic Drive Tires and HD Caster Wheels
- L.C.D. readout for trouble shooting with diagnostic codes
- L.C.D. readout for solution flow, brush pressure, vacuum & battery gauge
- L.C.D. readout for (4) hour meters (key switch, scrubbing, transport, vac)
- 500 lb. Actuator / Auto brush pressure control, from 0 to 250 lbs.
- Operator's Manual and parts book
- Stainless Steel fasteners
- Operator Lock Off Key Switch