Our specialist training courses cover:
- Battery, gas and diesel-powered cleaning machines (PCM)
- All brands
- How to use and operate the machinery
- Basic troubleshooting
- Theory & practical examination
What Courses are Available?
There are 3 different courses available, depending on the type of machine you have:
Class 1 – Diesel Ride-On Machines
Class 2 – Gas (LPG) Ride-On Machines
Class 3a – Battery Ride-On Machines
Class 3b – Battery Pedestrian Machines
For an example of one of the syllabuses available please click here.
Why Do We Need Training?
The HSE Approved Code of Practice states: You should ensure that self-propelled work equipment, including any attachments or towed equipment, is only driven by workers who have received appropriate training in the safe driving of such work equipment.
Ensure that your operatives are competent in operating these expensive and potentially dangerous machines, whilst also being able to undertake routine troubleshooting tasks – save time and money on unnecessary call-outs.
UK Wide Certified Train the Trainer Courses
- Up to 4 Key People per course.
- 5 in depth PUWER compliant units per course.
- 6 hours per course (includes theory test and practical test).
- Successful candidates can proficiently train other operators.
- Class 1, 2 and 3 Industrial cleaning machines, All brands covered.
- Courses delivered UK wide & onsite by our QHSE Instructors.